Save the Date:
Parent Kick-Off Meeting, Sunday, March 30th at 5:00pm
- There will be some great raffle prizes, so make sure at least one parent per family is in attendance!!!
- Will take place the first week of May (more info to follow as the date gets closer)
Age Group Update:
- 7/8 Girls is now full (Please see the "Wait List" info below if you are interested in this age group)
- Will continue until the age groups fill or until April 1, 2014.
- Open registration is for new swimmers who are current Club Members at the Associate Level or higher in good standing.
As age groups fill, we will start a "wait list" by age group/gender. Please click the "wait list" button on the rhswim.com homepage to add your swimmer/s to the wait list. As openings become available, we will contact eligible swimmers in the order that they joined the wait list. Once contacted, you will have 48 hours to accept. Please note that no new simmers will be added to the team after May 17th.
Because swimming is a family sport, we will accept siblings in age groups/genders that are closed if another family member is registering in an age group/gender that is currently open. You will not be able to register siblings into closed groups, so please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions. Please note that if the swimmer that registers in the open age group later chooses to leave the team, this will disqualify any siblings that were accepted based on the sibling policy.
Registration for Summer Hot Shots will begin on Monday, May 5th and continues until the season begins, which is Monday, June 16th. For more information about Hot Shots, please visit the team website at rhswim.com and reference the "Hot Shots Program" under the "About" tab.